Volunteers Needed for Pre-K Campus Cleanup

Press Contact

Katherine Rose Watson
972-489-7694
pr@childcareassociates.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

100 Volunteers Needed for Back to (Pre)School Campus Cleanup
Child Care Associates has twenty-three campuses that need your help!

Child Care Associates News

Child Care Associates Diamond Road Center in Fort Worth, Texas (Photo by/Sharon Ellman)

FORT WORTH, Texas – July 26, 2017 – Child Care Associates is in need of 100+ volunteers the week of August 7th to help clean and prepare its early childhood education classrooms before the fall school season begins on August 21st. Teams of five to seven volunteers will work for 3-hour sessions (8:30 am – 11:30 am) at any of CCA’s twenty-three pre-kindergarten campuses. Volunteers can choose any day of the week Monday, August 7 – Friday, August 11.

The classroom materials and cleaning supplies will be provided by CCA. “We only need you present with sleeves rolled up and a smile,” says CCA CEO Kara Waddell. “Our volunteers are a vital part of our organization. Your time on the morning you choose will help welcome at-risk children to a sparkling classroom on their first day of school.” To volunteer for the Back to (Pre)School Campus Cleanup Week, call 817-838-0055 or email cca@childcareassociates.org. Businesses, churches, and civic group teams are invited to participate. For more information, visit https://www.childcareassociates.org/volunteers/.

For more information, visit childcareassociates.org. To schedule an interview with a CCA representative regarding this news, contact Katherine Rose Watson (katierosewatson@yahoo.com, 972-489-7694). 

Child Care Associates News

Child Care Associates Mid Cities Center in Euless, Texas (Photo by/Sharon Ellman)

About Child Care Associates

Child Care Associates is the largest child development nonprofit in North Texas and has served over half a million young children in the past forty-eight years. Through Head Start and Early Head Start programs, Child Care Associates delivers early education that ensures at-risk children are ready to succeed in school. As a “whole-child, whole-family” program, Child Care Associates offers support in areas such as mental health, emotional development, and nutrition for low-income children ages 0-5. Child Care Associates operates twenty-three child development centers in the greater Fort Worth and Arlington areas to serve approximately 2,300 children per year. While 80% of Head Start & Early Head Start programs are funded through federal dollars, Child Care Associates works with community partners to meet the remaining 20%. For more information, visit childcareassociates.org.

Connect with Child Care Associates

Facebook
Twitter
Website

###

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s