Katherine Rose Watson
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Kuhlman Cellars Offering Won’t You Be My Neighbor At-Home Social Distancing Wine Tasting Experience
The Texas winery’s bundle lets you be the quarantine Hostess with the Mostess.
Stonewall, Texas – July 27, 2020 – Kuhlman Cellars is offering a new Won’t You Be My Neighbor social distancing wine tasting to virtually enjoy with friends. The aroma-themed wine bundle add-on includes a private virtual wine tasting for you and your friends along with everything you need to share a unique experience with up to three other households.. Wine lovers can share the wine, aroma packets, and almonds with three other households to participate in a private virtual group tasting together.
The Won’t You Be My Neighbor Bundle Add-On ($80) includes:
- Twelve 5 oz bottles to create a wine tasting experience with your Aroma bundle wines for your friends
- Four Aroma packets for each participating household, hand selected by our Sommeliers and Winemaker. Additional aroma suggestions are also provided, so that guests can include what they have at home.
- Samples of Kuhlman Cellars’ signature Herbed AlmondsInstructions for the Host along with gift sacks to divide up the wines and aromas for each household.
- A private Aromatic Wines Virtual tasting for you and your friends led by the Kuhlman Cellars team!
The Aromatic Wines bundle ($129) includes:
- 2019 Estate Roussanne – ($34 a la carte) The third harvest of the Kuhlman Cellars estate Roussanne has a white gold color and intense nose of jasmine, honeysuckle, orange blossom, pear, and lemon zest. Big, bold tropical fruit flavors of lychee and green mango characterize this exquisite wine. The well balanced and lingering acidity makes the 2019 Estate Roussanne a perfect pairing with ceviche, tapenade, and tapas. The Estate Roussanne only produced 140 cases and isn’t expected to last long past its Vina Vita debut. Buy it here.
- 2019 Hensell ($27 a la carte) – A beautiful light strawberry color, this wine has a nice nose of red berries. With bright acidity and a soft body, this wine will hold up to Mediterranean fare and lean meats like poultry. The firm acid will cut through fatty components leaving the palate refreshed and awaiting more.
- 2016 Merlot ($32 a la carte) – Notes of cherry, leather, rosewater and almond extract are balanced with green eucalyptus, baking spice and pencil shavings on the palate. The tannin structure is both austere and well integrated. This wine pairs best with fatty dishes, creamy cheeses and richly marbled meat
- 2016 Barranca ($38 a la carte) – This full-bodied red is always one of our standout Signature Blends. The 2016 is a beautiful blend of Tempranillo, Petite Sirah, and Mourvedre, with support from Carignan, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. It is a rich, delicious wine maturing elegantly with many years ahead of it. The 2016 Barranca won a Gold Medal at the prestigious Concours International de Lyon wine competition in 2019, one of only two gold medal winning wines from the USA!
The wine bundle and the Won’t You By Me Neighbor add-on together are $200, making the total tasting experience $50 per household. Purchase the Aroma bundle and add-on here. For more information, visit kuhlmancellars.com.
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars believes wine promotes an appreciation of life’s journey. Lifelong wine lovers Chris and Jennifer Cobb founded an estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven wines of the highest quality. French winemaker and Texas wine pioneer Bénédicte Rhyne soon joined the team and they co-founded the winery to craft wine representative of Old World winemaking principles. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the public in 2014. Located in the heart of the Texas wine country, Kuhlman Cellars welcomes visitors at its tasting room on the famed Hwy 290 Wine Trail between Fredericksburg and Johnson City for signature food and wine pairings. For more information and to purchase wines online, visit www.kuhlmancellars.com.
Connect with Kuhlman Cellars