Katherine Rose Watson
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Vintage Tex Spring Collection is on Trend
Four fashion week trends are apparent in the vintage collection.
Grapevine, Texas – March 10, 2017 – Vintage Tex today announces that the store is now carrying their spring collection at their historic downtown Grapevine location (603 S Main St, Ste 300, Grapevine, TX 76051). Owner Jen Cooper collected most of the vintage finds ranging from the 1920s-1970s in Houston. The 2017 Spring Collection includes updated floral prints, every shade of pink, new takes on pastels, and statement patterns.
“What’s interesting about fashion trends is that past styles always come back around, making vintage remarkably trendy,” says Cooper. “We were pleased to see 1960s-style patterns all over the spring fashion week runways and are proud to offer on-trend styles to our customers.” The spring trends available in the 2017 Spring Collection at Vintage Tex are as follows:
- Updated floral prints
- different from typical springtime florals
- less dainty, more psychedelic (heavily 60s influenced)
- larger scale, bolder prints
- The color pink
- all shades, from pastel to rosy blush tones to bright bubblegum
- biggest trending color this season
- New take on pastels
- different from typical springtime pastels (light pink, baby blue)
- less “sweet,” more muted versions of “out there” colors (such as chartreuse)
- Statement Patterns + Colors
- geometric patterns, stripes, polka dots, graphic prints, all very popular this season
- on the flip side of pastels, bold pops of color are also popular – see Pantone’s Spring 2017 Color Report
- lots of 60s influence, mod, color blocking, 60s style is giving the 70s trend of seasons’ past a run for its money
The items range in price from $18 – $78. The shop is open daily from 11 am – 6 pm. Most of the clothing and accessories found at Vintage Tex are from somewhere in the state of Texas. In addition to clothing from the 1920s to the 1970s, Vintage Tex offers a variety of accessories including vintage handbags, scarves, aprons, gloves, hats, brooches, jewelry, and more.
Vintage Tex representatives are available for interviews regarding this news. Contact Katherine Rose Watson (email@example.com, 972-489-7694) to coordinate.
About Vintage Tex
Vintage Tex is an upscale vintage clothing store located on Main Street in historic downtown Grapevine. Open 11 am – 6 pm daily, Vintage Tex carries items from the 1920s – 1970s at reasonable prices. A few designer treasures can be found on the Vintage Tex Etsy shop. For more information, visit vintagetex.com.
Connect with Vintage Tex